In addition to advanced BMW/Benz programming & coding features, Autel MaxiSys Elite 2 Pro is coming with smarter intelligent diagnostics and faster AutoScan 2.0. Let’s find what’s new and different.
Autel Elite2 Pro Intelligent Diagnostics takes repair assist as the core, integrated TSB(technical service bulletin), DTC analysis, repair tips, fault location, relevant cases to help improve technician maintenance level and efficiency.
- TSB- Technical Service Bulletin: pay attention to the manufacturer’s TSB, eliminate unnecessary maintenance.
- Announcement letter launched by the manufacturer concerning models, fault symptoms, maintenance methods, program upgrade announcements or recall strategies issues for common problems of the ex-factory vehicles;
- Checking TSB relevant help info can avoid unnecessary overhaul process of maintenance and improve efficiency;
- Technical Service Bulletin is including FORD, GM, FCA, TOYOTA-LEXUS, VW, NISSAN, HONDA, BMW, BENZ, AUDI, HYUNDAI-KAI, JLR.
- DTC Analysis: familiar with the definition of fault codes, possible causes and maintenance methods to quickly locate faults.
- Accurately explain the definition of fault code, analyze the possible causes in detail, and provide maintenance methods;
- Narrow the scope of repair and quickly locate the fault according to the maintenance method;
- DTC Analysis is covering GM, FORD, TOYOTA-LEXUS, NISSAN, HONDA, VW/AUDI, BMW, FCA, BENZ, JLR, HYUNDAI.
- Repair Assist: sort the priority of multiple faults according to the internal fault mechanism. Automatically match circuit diagram and other maintenance info, step by step guide users to troubleshoot. Increased the troubleshooting efficiency by 70%.
- Priority sorting: it provides the best solution path according to the internal relationship between faults with shortest time and highest efficiency;
- Guided maintenance: it involved the troubleshooting process into operation steps, guided to help users to solve maintenance problems;
- Accurate recommendation of maintenance info: automatically matches the required circuit diagram and pin position, supports free scaling for viewing;
- Repair Assist includes BENZ, BMW, VW, AUDI, GM, JLR.
- Fault Location: supports data stream, action test, special functions, etc. Covering GM, FORD, CHRYSLER, TOYOTA, HYUNDAI, FAIT, NISSAN.
- How much scanning time will be saved?
The speed has been greatly improved exceeding the competitors by more than 3 times on average. The specific time is related to the number of CAN system. The more CAN systems there are, the more time will be saved.
- What vehicle brands, models and Autel tools are supported?
Vehicle Brand: VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Mercedes-Benz, GM, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Honda, Acura, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Ford, Renault, Dacia, Samsung, Peugeot, Citroen, DS, BMW, Mini, etc.(AstonMartin, Ferrari, FiatBrazil, HyundaiCV, Maserati, McLaren, Porsche not support).
Vehicle Model: supports all CAN protocols regardless of years.
Note: need to update VCI to the latest version.
- AutoScan 2.0 Speed Test
|Model||Automatic Scanning Speed|
|BENZ||4 times faster than competitor, 40s in average.|
|BMW||3 times faster than competitor, 10s in average.|
|VAG||3 times faster than competitor, less than 10s for 2015+ models|
|GM||3 times faster than competitor, 8s in average.|
|Ford||5 times faster than competitor, 10s in average.|
|Chrysler||3 times faster than competitor, 10s in average.|
|Toyota||1 times faster than competitor, 20s in average.|
|Nissan||2 times faster than competitor, 20s in average.|
|Honda||2 times faster than competitor, 1min30s in average.|
|PSA||3 times faster than competitor, 15s in average.|
|Fiat||10s faster than competitor, 40s in average.|
|JLR||Basically the same with a slight advantage.|
|Renault||3 times faster than competitor, less than 15s in average.|
|Porsche||Basically the same with a slight advantage.|
|Subaru||Basically the same with a slight advantage.|
|GM China||4 times faster than competitor, 10s in average.|
|Hyundai & Kia||3 times faster than competitor, 15s in average.|